Friday, September 9, 2016


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Friday, September 9, 2016

Paul Harrison and Ferro Corporation Settle TherMark Patent Infringement Lawsuit


Los Angeles, CA -- Paul W. Harrison and Permanent Impressions, Inc. announced that they have settled the patent infringement lawsuit originally brought in Federal District Court by TherMark LLC in March 2013 against Harrison, Permanent Impressions and certain of their distributors for the manufacture, sale and use of various laser marking materials. 

In February 2015 TherMark was purchased by Ferro who assumed responsibility for the ongoing dispute which involved TherMark’s contention that Harrison, Permanent Impressions and their distributors were infringing its patented laser technology that enables the permanent marking, identification and decoration of various types of products and materials.  No finding of patent infringement was ever rendered and, as a result of the settlement, all parties acknowledged no liability and mutually agreed to cease all litigation and not to sue, arbitrate or litigate the subject matter of the 2013 lawsuit in the future. 

Permanent Impressions, Inc dba Laser Bonding Technology continues to sell its various LaserBond tm 100 products directly to customers worldwide using the Internet and its e-commerce capabilities.   


About Ferro Corporation

Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE), located in Mayfield Heights, Ohio (www.ferro.com) is a leading global functional coatings and color solutions company that supplies technology-based performance materials such as glass-based coatings, pigments and colors, and polishing materials, including the CerMark and TherMark laser marking products. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, household furnishings, and industrial products markets. Headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the Company has approximately 4,880 employees globally and reported 2015 sales of $1.1 billion.

About Paul W. Harrison and Permanent Impressions, Inc.

Paul W. Harrison founded TherMark LLC in 1996 and is the inventor of its patented laser marking technology.  After selling his interest in TherMark, Harrison founded Permanent Impressions, Inc. (www.laserbondingtech.com)  which manufactures and sells the LaserBond tm 100 brand of laser marking products.  Harrison continues to be involved with the sale of laser marking hardware and the further development of new and unique laser marking materials.  These patent pending products produce permanent marks on most metal, glass, ceramic, plastic and stone surfaces for use in product identification, serialization and decoration in a variety of industrial and artistic applications within major industries ranging from medical, automotive, electronics and aerospace to the awards, trophies and personalization business.  

For further information go to:  www.laserbondingtech.com  and subscribe to the Mailing List Check out the Blog and post your comments
Or contact:  Paul W. Harrison   Tel:  (213) 819 5069    email:  me2paul@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete